Issue: The log files are growing exponentially on the WiQ AMS Server.
Resolution: Change the logging level to Error and delete old logs that you no longer need.
Steps to change the logging level to "Error":
1. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\BEST Access\BEST Wi-Q AMS Services\Wi-Q Comm Service
2. Right-Click on the WiQCommGUI.exe.config file and open with notepad.
3. Locate the <logger> namespace, we are specifically interested in the following lines:
<logger name ="Portal *"
See the section outlined in a red box below in the screenshot.
4. Change the attribute to Error. See the screenshot below.
4. Save the file to your desktop, making sure not to change the file's name or extension.
5. Copy and paste that file from your desktop into the C:\Program Files (x86)\BEST Access\BEST Wi-Q AMS Services\Wi-Q Comm Service folder.
6. Click Yes to overwrite the existing file.
7. Restart the BEST WiQ Communication Service in the local services.