Switch™ Tech FAQs
Switch™ Tech Installation Instructions
|T91406||Switch™ Bridge Installation Instructions|
|T92387||Addendum to Switch™ Bridge Installation Instructions: Setting a Static IP|
|SP-T92387||Addendum to Switch™ Bridge Installation Instructions: Setting a Static IP - Spanish|
|FR-T92387||Addendum to Switch™ Bridge Installation Instructions: Setting a Static IP - French|
|T91407||Switch™ Core Installation Instructions|
|T91409||Switch™ Fob Operating Instructions|
|SP-T91409||Switch™ Fob Operating Instructions - Spanish|
|FR-T91409||Switch™ Fob Operating Instructions - French|
|T91408||Switch™ Appendix A: OnGuard User Guide|
|T92180||Switch™ Tech Complete User Guide|
|T91280-1||Switch™ Tech - Section 1 - What is Switch™ Tech|
|T92180-2||Switch™ Tech - Section 2 - What do I need to make it work?|
|T92180-3||Switch™ Tech - Section 3 - Switch™ Tech Partner|
|T92180-4||Switch™ Tech - Section 4 - Switch™ Tech Service Provider|
|T92180-5||Switch™ Tech - Section 5 - Switch™ Tech Account Owner|
|T92180-6||Switch™ Tech - Section 6 - Switch™ Tech Site Owner|
|T92180-7||Switch™ Tech - Section 7 - Switch™ Tech App|
|Switch™ Tech - Recommendations for Apartment Applications|
Download Add-Ons For Switch™ Tech
|OnGuard Rev||Add On||Patch if Required|
|7.3||Download Add On||Download Patch|
|7.4||Download Add On||Download Patch|
|7.5||Download Add On||Download Patch|
|7.6||Download Add On||Download Patch|
|8.0||Download Add On||Not Required|
|Genetec Security Center Rev||SDK Integration||Switch™ Tech Plugin|
|Rev 220.127.116.11|| v.1.0.8 (plugin); v1.3.2
Switch™ Tech API and SDK
Switch™ Tech Specifications
Additional FOB Specifications:
- Can be used in place of a phone.
- Synced with phones to receive credentials and access control updates.
- Regularly syncing Fobs with a phone will update the battery status in the PACS and send audit history if internet-connected devices are not used at the door.
- Stores up to 300 Audits.
- Setup as a cardholder’s badge in the PACS.
- Lost Fobs can be blocked in Switch™ Deck to disable access.
Additional Core Specifications:
- 3 Modes Supported: Locked, Credential + PIN, Credential Only
- Can store up to 3200 Audits
- Supports up to 30 Holidays, 30 Intervals, and 30 Blocked Credentials
- Shipped ready to slide into the SFIC slot
- Sends and receives audits through App
Blue – searching for Bluetooth
Green – Access Granted / Core Control Mode Engaged
Red – Access Denied / Core Control Mode Disengaged
Amber – Error
Purple – Install Mode
Navigate to: https://biltapp.com/ or download the BILT App on your smart device from the app store.
Search for Switch
More videos can be found on Our YouTube Channel
Set up and Configuration in OnGuard