SWITCH™ TECH INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
|T91406||SWITCH™ Bridge Installation Instructions|
|T92387||Addendum to SWITCH™ Bridge Installation Instructions: Setting a Static IP|
|SP-T92387||Addendum to SWITCH™ Bridge Installation Instructions: Setting a Static IP - Spanish|
|FR-T92387||Addendum to SWITCH™ Bridge Installation Instructions: Setting a Static IP - French|
|T91407||SWITCH™ Core Installation Instructions|
|T91409||SWITCH™ Fob Operating Instructions|
|SP-T91409||SWITCH™ Fob Operating Instructions - Spanish|
|FR-T91409||SWITCH™ Fob Operating Instructions - French|
|T91408||SWITCH™ Appendix A: OnGuard User Guide|
|T92180||SWITCH™ User Guide|
Additional FOB Specifications:
- Can be used in place of a phone.
- Synced with phones to receive credentials and access control updates.
- Regularly syncing Fobs with a phone will update battery status in the PACS and send audit history if internet-connected devices are not used at the door.
- Stores up to 300 Audits.
- Setup as a cardholder’s badge in the PACS.
- Lost Fobs can be blacklisted in Cumulocity to disable access.
Additional Core Specifications:
- 3 Modes Supported: Locked, Credential + PIN, Credential Only
- Can hold about 50,000 credentials
- Can store up to 3200 Audits
- Supports up to 30 Holidays, 30 Intervals, and 30 Blacklisted Credentials
- Shipped ready to slide into the SFIC slot
- Sends and receives audits through App
Blue – searching for Bluetooth
Green – Access Granted / Core Control Mode Engaged
Red – Access Denied / Core Control Mode Disengaged
Amber – Error
Purple – Install Mode