When trying to register the device, you see the following.
You must upgrade the portal firmware on the firmware tab prior to enrolling portal's for the first time into your location.
1. Navigate to the portal gateway via the default IP address.
2. Click on the Advanced Drop Down to Expand additional functions.
3. Once the advanced section is expanded, locate and click on the "Check for Updates" button.
4. The portal gateway will take a firmware download and then reboot. Do not disconnect the device or power the device down during this process.
5. Once the device is back up and running, you will see a packages update to the versions listed below and be able to register it into your location.