Wi-Q 3.2 Version Information
- Click here to navigate to the software/firmware compatibility and release charts.
For more information on how to check your software version and your portal and controller firmware, click here.
Please note that only those who have previously been Wi-Q certified will be able to access the firmware and software files on Egnyte.
Wi-Q 3.2 System Requirements
Wi-Q Server Systems
- Windows Server 2012 Standard and R2 Standard (64 Bit)
- Windows Server 2014 (64 Bit)
- Windows Server 2016 Standard (64 Bit)
- SQL 2012
- SQL 2014 - Packaged with SQL 2014 Express
- SQL 2016
Misc. Software Components
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Crystal Reports
Hardware - Minimum Requirements
- Pentium Quad Core 2.6 GHz or faster
- 4 GB Memory RAM
- 150 GB Drive
- 1024x768 Color Display
- Network Requirements: Static IP Address, Default Gateway and Sub-net mask (for each portal)
- Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate, and Enterprise SP1 (64 Bit)
- Windows 10 Professional and Enterprise (64 Bit)
- 1433 – Default port for SQL Server
- 1434 – SQL Server
- 8000 – Portal Service Port
- 11000 – Portal Config Service Port
- 5353 – Bonjour
- 80 - HTTP
- 23 - Telnet *Optional for troubleshooting purposes only
Network and Power Requirements
- Older Portal Models were not PoE Compliant and require 110 VAC and Ethernet Connection at all Portal Gateway locations.
- Each portal Gateway requires 1 static IP
- New PoE Compliant portals in black rectangular boxes use the following:
DC Input: 12VDC +/- 10% 500mA
POE: IEEE 802.3af Compliant Class 2
Wireless Access Controller Power Requirements
- 110 VAC at all Wireless Access Controller (WAC) locations.
Miscellaneous Product Information
- Maximum number of credentials per controller: 14,000
- Maximum number of Controllers per Portal Gateway: 64
- Max Number of Timezones: 512 (6 Intervals per Timezone)
- Maximum Number of User Groups 255
- The Maximum Number of Card Formats: 16
- Maximum Number of Sign-on Credentials Permitted in a Facility:1 default sign on key pad, plus 4 additional sign on credentials which can be Mag/Prox/Keypad
- Portal Gateway Transactions Stored When the System is Offline: Approximately 23K priority transactions and 23K Normal transactions in offline mode
- Transactions Stored When WDC/WAC is Offline: Approximately 8730 transactions
- Flash Memory will not loose data if the batteries die on the WDC/WXC/WAC locks.
Wi-Q 3.2 Documents
Click on the link below to download the document you would like to view.