BEST Exits FAQs
- What Cylinders are needed for the 2110VI
- What power supplies can be used with the MLR - motorized latch retraction?
- Strike Templates
- Electrical Product Conversion Kits
- Electrical Products Installation Instructions
- Precision 2000 Series Templates & Instructions
- Can the MLR Retrofit on Older 1000 Series PHI Devices?
- MLR - Motorized Latch Retraction FAQ's
- What is the part number for the MLR mounting screws?
- What devices can the MLR be Retrofit to?
- ELR Humming Instead of Retracting
- Olympian FAQ's
- Reliant 5000 FAQ's
- Apex 2000 FAQ's
- Door Prep For ELR Wiring
- Fire alarm contact will not turn power supply on and off.
- What is the part number for the backup battery for the PS161 and ELR150?
- How do I convert a 4900 trim from 03 (night latch/storeroom) function to 08 (classroom) function?
- Why is the touch bar not fully retracting the latch on the 2300 when it is depressed?
- How do I determine what cylinder is needed with the PHI products.
- What are the four wires on the ELR?
- Are there any directions on how to adjust the Precision surface vertical rods?
- Is there a parts catalog for the Apex 2000?
- Is there a wood template for the Apex 2000?
- What is the dogging key size and part number?
- Can the ALK be dogged down?
- What is the max reveal for the push side mounting on the D4990?
- What cylinder does the KR822 mullion use?
- Does the 2000 series have a request to exit switch?
- What is the part number for the control module for the ELR 150 power Supply?