There are three ways to activate the license file: online, by calling Lenel, and via text message.
- Log into License Administration: username admin/password: admin.
- Click on “Install New License… link.
- Click on the “Browse” button and browse to the extracted license file.
- Select the lic file and click the “Open” button.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Review the license file features for accuracy as you scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on the “Next” button
- Click on the “Yes” radio button to agree with the terms of the license.
- Click on the Finish button.
- The license file should appear in the “Installed Licenses:” drop down box. Click on the “View” button to view the flexnet license.
- The license file is display in red bold print, “FLEXnet Licensexxxxx (not active)” Click on the blue (activate) link.
To activate by internet: click on the “Online” radio button and click on the Next button. You will need to wait until it returns a message on whether it was successful or not.
To activate by phone, click on the “Phone” radio button. Follow the prompts to complete the activation process. You will need to supply the 5 digit activation ID and activation code. You will need to type in the confirmation code and complete the activation process by following the prompts.
To activate by text message click on the “Phone” radio button:
- Text the following information to: 585-340-7648
- 5 digit Activation ID leave a space and enter the Activation Code. E.G. 12345 RXG08V-YU5ECU-K2HAZ7-QRSTU1
- A reply message will return with the Confirmation Code if the activation is successful.
- Enter the Confirmation Code and click on the Activate button to activate the license.